We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
The data we collect
We may collect the following:
- Your name.
- Your business, group or organisation’s name.
- Activities, services and/or products provided by your business, group or organisation
- Contact information including email address, postal address including postcode, phone number.
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests.
How the data will be used
We require this data to be able to provide the Nearly Wild Exploration services, to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, in particular:
- Monitoring the content of listings on the Nearly Wild Exploration portal.
- Improving our products and services.
- Internal record keeping.
- Informing you about events, activities, services and changes relating to Nearly Wild Exploration, using the email address you have provided.
- We may occasionally contact you for research purposes, using the email, phone or postal address which you have provided.
- We may send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that we may do this.
Please see our separate cookie notice.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To this end, we store the electronic data you provide us on a password-encrypted storage system. Hard copy data is stored in a locked room.
Controlling your personal data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You are able to access details of your personal data that we hold about you at any time through the Login process to the NWE portal.
You may request details of personal data that we hold about you. If you would like a copy, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org . A small administration fee will be payable.
You may change your mind at any time about the uses of your personal data which you permit to NWE. Please do so by emailing us on email@example.com .
If you believe that any personal data that we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct any information found to be incorrect.